Oldalak

2012. november 11., vasárnap

Studio Update 2012.11.11

Hello dear folks!

Well, I've decided to augment the upcoming release into an EP, for several reasons. First and foremost, the cover artwork is so darn epic, that I wouldn't want to waste it on a single. Second, I have one old song as well which is really close to me sentimentally, so I decided to record it as well. So it's going to be 5 tracks: 3 metal song, a longer symphonic arrangement as an outro and a shorter intro.

I've also started to "jarimäenpääize" myself, which means that I'd like to release something which was worth all the work and something which I could be proud of later on... that means, I'm throwing away all my shitty vocal tracks and get someone competent.

Still I plan to finish all the instrumental parts in December, so I'd need only vocals later on.
I think it's better to get more songs a bit later, than only one song sooner...

Bálint

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése